Friday, December 3, 2010

Chopping wood


Okay, so I figured my best bet would be to give you a video for this one.  The chick in the video uses a medicine ball, but will also work with a dumbbell, sack of potatoes, or a small child.  heehee.  Whatever works for you!  Do this one 25 times on each side. 

*please remember to warm up,  get your blood flowing a bit before you jump right in on some of these.  Just walk in place for about 30 seconds, or go through some of the warm up moves we do at the beginning of class.  Especially when you are using weights to strength train, it is so important to warm up-- and cool down! Just give yourself some recovery time.  *smile*

I am so excited by the responses to this challenge!  We have 17 people currently involved.  That is AWESOME!  I can see now that you all are going to test me, I can tell you want to be really challenged, so I am going to have to dig deep and keep it interesting!! 

Have a wonderful Friday!  I will probably post Saturday and Sunday challenges the night before- gonna be honest, I don't want to have to get up before 7am on those days!  heehee.  5am is early enough for me on Monday thru Friday. 

Have fun "choppin' wood"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment