Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Days of Fitness

I don't know it is inspiration from Julie & Julia or what, but I know that I needed something to challenge myself through this upcoming holiday.  I know several of my friends have expressed a desire for some accountablity and perhaps something new that will be the turning point in lifestyle change. 

Enter the 25 Days of Fitness...  Something small to get us through a little less worse for the holiday wear.  This is a challenge for myself and for any of you who are willing to attempt it.  Simply put, it is all about getting us into the habit of daily physical activity.  We will start easy, then progress to more difficult activities. 

For those who wish to journey with me, the daily challenges will show up by 7am.  During the day, at whatever point works for you, complete the challenge.  Then either comment on the post, or send me an email.  Once the challenge is over, anyone who has completed all 25 days will receive 2 free class passes.  There will be a drawing from all of those who complete the challenge for 2 weeks of free classes. (6 classes)
These free class passes will be for classes at the church.

Sounds simple enough, right?  Good luck to us all!  Until tomorrow morning... 

No comments:

Post a Comment